Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Current Weather Conditions for Wednesday February 8, 2012



As I predicted yesterday, clear skies and a beautiful sunny day albeit a bit on the cold side. Looking at the surface map I can tell there are clear skies because of the hollow circles at the base of the of the flag looking symbol. That flag looking symbol also tells me the direction and speed of the wind. Next to the flag looking symbol you will notice two numbers, one is three digits and the other is two digits. The two digit number is the temperature in Fahrenheit and the three digit is the shorthand barometric value. Currently the temperature is 28 degrees Fahrenheit and winds are W at about 7 mph. Despite it being 28 degrees Fahrenheit it feels a good deal colder due to a 21 degree Fahrenheit windchill. Looking at the barometric values I notice that we are in a high pressure system, this explains the dry weather outside. It also means that we can expect almost zero percent chance of precipitation today or overnight. So what can you expect for tomorrow? I foresee winds coming more from the southwest than due west. What this means is we should see slightly warmer temperatures, most likely peaking around 35 degrees Fahrenheit. There is also a good chance we may see some cloud cover, but not much. Enjoy the sun today everyone!




1 comment:

  1. At present, there's nothing in the frames of youer posts....probably my computer tho.
    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete